All for successful trade on Forex. Individual education profitable trade on Forex.

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.



Forex Trade Strategy BST (Market Maker System) 2018

Posts 161 to 240 of 373

161

Vladimir, thank you for your training course. Everything turns very easily.

Today I earned 1 521 008 eur.

http://s3.uploads.ru/La0is.png

http://s2.uploads.ru/sYwBK.gif

0

162

Hi Vladimir, I've made a payment of $420 for the course via Paypal.
Want to thank you in advance,
Regards.
Benny.

0

163

Benny wrote:

Hi Vladimir, I've made a payment of $420 for the course via Paypal.
Want to thank you in advance,
Regards.
Benny.


Hello Benny!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

164

Less than one hour, if I'm not mistaken. GBP/USD +24900 USD.  :jumping:

http://sg.uploads.ru/jePL3.png

http://sg.uploads.ru/MO3LD.gif

0

165

Thank you thank you Vladimir. Now i am loking or investorshttp://sh.uploads.ru/v3stW.jpg

0

166

Fantastic product! I highly recommend this course! Thank you!

0

167

Benny wrote:

Fantastic product! I highly recommend this course! Thank you!


I confirm it.

0

168

Hello! Is this system manual or automated?

0

169

hideko wrote:

Hello! Is this system manual or automated?


Hi hideko! This is manual. It is better to buy the course.

0

170

http://s4.uploads.ru/6OHes.gif

0

171

Hi, I have made a purchase $420 under Transaction via Paypal. PayPal transaction number 9DF00681GN145049J

0

172

celvis wrote:

Hi, I have made a purchase $420 under Transaction via Paypal. PayPal transaction number 9DF00681GN145049J


Hello celvis!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

173

Wow... gbp/usd +1130$, 5 stars!!!  :cool:

0

174

very good product. Strongly recommend.

0

175

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/ANbIC.png http://s3.uploads.ru/t/dnrHZ.png

0

176

Hello friends!

Please leave here only feedback and results.

Who wants to trade successfully in the Forex, please contact me!

vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

(within 24 response will be sent). I glad to help you!

With regards,

Vladimir

0

177

Hi Vladimir,
I've made a payment of $420 via Paypal for the full course +  access to a private forum
Please instruct me about the following steps.
Regards.

0

178

jofi1954_man wrote:

Hi Vladimir,
I've made a payment of $420 via Paypal for the full course +  access to a private forum
Please instruct me about the following steps.
Regards.


Hello jofi1954_man!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

179

excellent service, everything o.к. very pleased.

0

180

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/qo1jM.jpg

0

181

Quick response. Perfect! THANK YOU, 5 Star GREAT Strategy!!!!

0

182

eur/cad +1500 $

0

183

hi vladimir! as usual, your detailed explanations are remarkable. many thanks.

0

184

I want to send 420 USD with swift.
But; I have a question about SWIFT
I sent an e-mail.

Harun

Last edited by COCOR1 (2017-02-02 00:48:13)

0

185

COCOR1 wrote:

I want to send 420 USD with swift.
But; I have a question about SWIFT
I sent an e-mail.

Harun


Hi Harun!

I sent a reply to your question.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

186

Great, I sold EUR/JPY. 121.00

My profit is $ 1160. :)

0

187

http://sj.uploads.im/4QlU9.png
http://sk.uploads.im/DFTlg.png
http://sk.uploads.im/DNZUy.png
http://sj.uploads.im/vJIiK.png

0

188

Hello Vlad,

I've made a payment of 420 usd for the full course  +  access to a private forum via Paypal.

Please instruct me about the following steps. Thanks.

Regards, Lexx from Switzerland.

0

189

Lexx wrote:

Hello Vlad,

I've made a payment of 420 usd for the full course  +  access to a private forum via Paypal.

Please instruct me about the following steps. Thanks.

Regards, Lexx from Switzerland.


Hello Lexx!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.co­­­m

With regards,

Vladimir

0

190

Hello friends!

http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-economic-calendar

Attention!

March 15, 2017 (The FOMC press conference on March 15, 2017 at 2:30 pm ET https://www.federalreserve.gov) The US Federal Reserve's decision on the interest rate, and therefore I do not recommend trading for several days - 15 and 16 March 2017, as large banks, institutional funds, etc. delete orders orders, there will be a significant decrease in the reaction to price movement to levels, reliability -30% to BPR.

With regards,

Vladimir Anatolyevich.

0

191

Hey! lt is very good trading strategy! ++++++

0

192

Top teacher, very interesting system !!

0

193

In April, I earned $ 26,000.

0

194

Hi Vlad!
I sent you $420 today via Paypal.
Please send material.
Thanks.  Paul Henri

0

195

Paul Henri wrote:

Hi Vlad!
I sent you $420 today via Paypal.
Please send material.
Thanks.  Paul Henri

Hello Paul Henri!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.co­­­m

With regards,

Vladimir

0

196

Hello,

I just paid for your system (Paypal # 8VF057746M005225W). Waiting for details.

Respectfully,

Rodd

0

197

Rodd wrote:

Hello,

I just paid for your system (Paypal # 8VF057746M005225W). Waiting for details.

Respectfully,

Rodd


Hello Rodd!

TS has been sent.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.co­­­m

With regards,

Vladimir

0

198

Hi,
Is this an EA or just a manual strategy ?
Also is there any link to real myfxbook account?
Thank you.

0

199

tradefx23 wrote:

Hi,
Is this an EA or just a manual strategy ?
Also is there any link to real myfxbook account?
Thank you.


Hello tradefx23!

if you have any questions, please contact me E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I will send you the results of more information about the strategy and the training course.

This is a strategy manual. Details of how banks work. The strategy consists of rules.

We do not use indicators and automation (EA) in trading, because all indicators are not effective.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

200

Price reaction from the banking level is 1.5100. Perfectly worked.  :cool:

http://sl.uploads.im/oCZjw.png

0

201

But the reliability of this trade is only 80%, I choose trades with a reliability of 95%.  8-)

0

202

dina10 wrote:

But the reliability of this trade is only 80%, I choose trades with a reliability of 95%.  8-)

Author signature

    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Dina_el … -2/2104712


Hello
Glad to see you success in this market
could you please tell some about your system?
and How many years do you trade with this strategy ?

Thanks a lot

0

203

Vladimir Anatolevich
Hello
How are you?
How can I have your strategy?
and how much is the cost of your system?

Thanks a lot

0

204

fxtrader2017 wrote:

Hello
Glad to see you success in this market
could you please tell some about your system?
and How many years do you trade with this strategy ?

Thanks a lot


Hello!
This system is based on bureaucratic mechanisms, banks and international large companies. They place their orders on levels 00. For example, 1.5100, 1.5200, 1.5300. There are several rules when you can trade with 00 and not get a loss. I recommend buying a course of study, there is more information. Vlad sends the strategy with the course. Course on strategy. The cost of the course is 420 dollars.
You can almost always only have profitable trades and it's very simple. No indicators. I'm very glad. The strategy is fantastic. Works long and stably.

0

205

:cool:

0

206

eur/cad sell 1.5205

+10247 USD.

http://s6.uploads.ru/mxIjc.png

http://s7.uploads.ru/RbZj5.png

0

207

dina10 wrote:

fxtrader2017 wrote:

    Hello
    Glad to see you success in this market
    could you please tell some about your system?
    and How many years do you trade with this strategy ?

    Thanks a lot

Hello!
This system is based on bureaucratic mechanisms, banks and international large companies. They place their orders on levels 00. For example, 1.5100, 1.5200, 1.5300. There are several rules when you can trade with 00 and not get a loss. I recommend buying a course of study, there is more information. Vlad sends the strategy with the course. Course on strategy. The cost of the course is 420 dollars.
You can almost always only have profitable trades and it's very simple. No indicators. I'm very glad. The strategy is fantastic. Works long and stably.

Author signature

    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Dina_el … -2/2104712

Thanks a lot
that's great.wow-nice
another question-Is the system simple? how can I learn it? Do you teach in PDF or in movies ?

Ok-I have only 1 request
Could you please send some live signals for trading?Only 5-6 signals is ok -Thenn I pay and buy the strategy
If you agree ,How can you send the signals ?

Thanks a lot

Last edited by fxtrader2017 (2017-05-22 20:00:04)

0

208

fxtrader2017 wrote:

Vladimir Anatolevich
Hello
How are you?
How can I have your strategy?
and how much is the cost of your system?

Thanks a lot


Hello fxtrader2017!

Cost: 125 USD.

My requisitions:

1. Bank transfer (USD):

BANK OF BENEFICIARY:
SWIFT: JSNMRUMM
“Bank Otkritie Financial Corporation”
(Public Joint-Stock Company)
MOSCOW, RUSSIA
BENEFICIARY: Yandex.Money, NBCO LLC
ACCOUNT: 30109840100000985930
Payment details: 410011729417505

2. PayPal (USD): https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c … N6JFQZVX42

if you have any questions, please contact me E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I will send you more information about the strategy and the training course.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

209

Hello!

Individual training (Training course).

Duration of study: 2 weeks.

Cost: 420 USD.

+ (Free) Forex Trade Strategy BST (Market Maker System) 2017

+ (Free) Access to the private forum.

+ (Free) Support.

Course in English. Students have access to a private forum.

The training material easy. Trading strategies consist of rules. License № 012-002045.

After training losing trades are reduced. Some students are almost no losing trades.

Payment:

1. Bank transfer (USD): 

BANK OF BENEFICIARY:
SWIFT: JSNMRUMM
“Bank Otkritie Financial Corporation”
(Public Joint-Stock Company)
MOSCOW, RUSSIA
BENEFICIARY: Yandex.Money, NBCO LLC
ACCOUNT: 30109840100000985930
Payment details: 410011729417505

2. Pay with a bank account, debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit (USD): https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c … RPGH9VSAY8

Who wants to trade successfully in the Forex and stock, please contact me!

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

(within 24 response will be sent). I glad to help you!

With regards,

Vladimir

0

210

+5586 USD.

0

211

Hi Vladimir
Please see my payment confirmation below. Transaction ID: 6J801316А5942558Y  paypal $420.
Regards.

0

212

rich wrote:

Hi Vladimir
Please see my payment confirmation below. Transaction ID: 6J801316А5942558Y  paypal $420.
Regards.


Hello rich!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.co­­­m

With regards,

Vladimir

0

213

Vladimir Anatolevich wrote:

Hello rich!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.co­­­m

With regards,

Vladimir


Thank you very much, excellent course. I'm very happy. It's profitable.

0

214

rich wrote:

Vladimir Anatolevich wrote:

    Hello rich!

    Material has been sent.

    + Access to a private forum.

    if you have any questions, please contact me.

    E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.co­­­m

    With regards,

    Vladimir

Thank you very much, excellent course. I'm very happy. It's profitable.


Hello
Can I see your statements?
I really want to buy this system but all the systems only have a great add but in Real ,no profitable
Please send for me your real Login and investor password in PM -Thanks a lot

Last edited by fxtrader2017 (2017-06-01 11:14:14)

0

215

fxtrader2017 wrote:

Hello
Can I see your statements?
I really want to buy this system but all the systems only have a great add but in Real ,no profitable
Please send for me your real Login and investor password in PM -Thanks a lot

Last edited by fxtrader2017 (Today 09:14:14)

Or at least a real current myfxbook account.

0

216

Good works eur/cad 1.5100, 1.5200 and gbp/usd 1.2900 wery cool! :)

0

217

My profit in this month is 114 670 eur.

0

218

Today +9763, sell gbp/jpy 143.

0

219

Hello!

Individual training (Training course).

Duration of study: 2 weeks.

Cost: 420 USD.

+ (Free) Forex Trade Strategy BST (Market Maker System) 2017

+ (Free) Access to the private forum.

+ (Free) Support.

Course in English. Students have access to a private forum.

The training material easy. Trading strategies consist of rules. License № 012-002045.

After training losing trades are reduced. Some students are almost no losing trades.

Payment:

1. Bank transfer (USD): 

BANK OF BENEFICIARY:
SWIFT: JSNMRUMM
“Bank Otkritie Financial Corporation”
(Public Joint-Stock Company)
MOSCOW, RUSSIA
BENEFICIARY: Yandex.Money, NBCO LLC
ACCOUNT: 30109840100000985930
Payment details: 410011729417505

2. Pay with a bank account, debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit (USD): https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c … RPGH9VSAY8

Who wants to trade successfully in the Forex and stock, please contact me!

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

(within 24 response will be sent). I glad to help you!

With regards,

Vladimir

0

220

karizma wrote:

Today +6.96%.


Congratulations! This Week + € 1160047

0

221

Hello! I made a payment of 420 dollars for the course, please check. Thank you.

0

222

John N wrote:

Hello! I made a payment of 420 dollars for the course, please check. Thank you.


Hello John N!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.co­­­m

With regards,

Vladimir

0

223

Hello friends!

https://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/

Attention!

June 14, 2017 (The FOMC press conference on June 14, 2017 https://www.federalreserve.gov) The US Federal Reserve's decision on the interest rate, and therefore I do not recommend trading for several days - 13, 14 and June 15, as large banks, institutional funds, etc. delete orders orders, there will be a significant decrease in the reaction to price movement to levels, reliability -30% to BPR.

With regards,

Vladimir Anatolyevich.

0

224

1.4800, +47.59 usd.  :D

http://sf.uploads.ru/5eMjY.png

0

225

fxtrader2017 wrote:

Hello
Can I see your statements?


http://s8.uploads.ru/503v8.png

0

226

http://s2.uploads.ru/jIXND.png

0

227

http://sl.uploads.im/rNS1G.png

0

228

yana wrote:

http://s8.uploads.ru/503v8.png


Hello yana!

Please add your account to the myfxbook. Thank you.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.co­­­m

With regards,

Vladimir

0

229

Hello!

Individual training (Training course).

Duration of study: 2 weeks.

Cost: 420 USD.

+ (Free) Trade Strategy.

+ (Free) Access to the private forum.

+ (Free) Support.

Course in English. Students have access to a private forum.

The training material easy. Trading strategies consist of rules. License № 012-002045.

After training losing trades are reduced. Some students are almost no losing trades.

Payment:

1. Bank transfer (USD): 

BANK OF BENEFICIARY:
SWIFT: JSNMRUMM
“Bank Otkritie Financial Corporation”
(Public Joint-Stock Company)
MOSCOW, RUSSIA
BENEFICIARY: Yandex.Money, NBCO LLC
ACCOUNT: 30109840100000985930
Payment details: 410011729417505

2. Pay with a bank account, debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit (USD): https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c … RPGH9VSAY8

Who wants to trade successfully in the Forex and stock, please contact me!

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

(within 24 response will be sent). I glad to help you!

With regards,

Vladimir

0

230

Hi Vlad! Words are powerless to express my gratitude! Thanks for everything! Words can’t describe how thankful I am!  :flag:  :flag:  :flag:

GOOD COURSE!!!! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for inspiring us!!! Thanks for sharing you talent and vision!!! Thanks for all your help.

0

231

Nice and simple system. Excellent communication. Thanks!

0

232

Hello!

Service Info

Forum: "All for successful trade on Forex. Individual education profitable trade on Forex". founded 2011-06-24 and there are 5 years 11 months.

http://masterfx.ru

With regards,

Vladimir

0

233

Very profitable and easy.

0

234

http://sj.uploads.im/hvSoa.png

0

235

I will buy Google on 904.00 :)

0

236

GBP/CHF buy 1.2300, +10389 USD.

http://s4.uploads.ru/CzUYw.png

http://s4.uploads.ru/ZHs7l.png

0

237

Vladimir Anatolevich wrote:

Hello!

Service Info

Forum: "All for successful trade on Forex. Individual education profitable trade on Forex". founded 2011-06-24 and there are 5 years 11 months.

http://masterfx.ru

With regards,

Vladimir


:cool:

0

238

Hi, I have made a purchase via Paypal. $420 PayPal transaction number 4FH16330*******

0

239

golf wrote:

Hi, I have made a purchase via Paypal. $420 PayPal transaction number 4FH16330*******


Hello golf!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.co­­­m

With regards,

Vladimir

0

240

EUR/JPY. My profit is $ 2500. :)

0