All for successful trade on Forex. Individual education profitable trade on Forex.

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.



Forex Trade Strategy BST (Market Maker System) 2018

Posts 81 to 160 of 385

81

just signed up and paid via paypal... very excited to start

0

82

Smokingaces wrote:

just signed up and paid via paypal... very excited to start


Hello Smokingaces!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

If you have any questions, please write! E-mail: Vladimir-Anatolevich08@yandex.ru

With regards,

Vladimir

0

83

Fantastic Service! Very nice! Perfect. Highly recommended.
A++++ Thanks!  :flag:

0

84

04/06/2015. Today +12.94%, This Month +32.16%!!!!  :flirt:

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/IbpLS.png

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/zFxjI.png

0

85

+12,55%!

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/KMuvR.png
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/fWgvC.png

0

86

Yesterday +27858 USD! :)

http://sh.uploads.ru/jDPTM.png
http://sh.uploads.ru/2S7HE.png
http://sh.uploads.ru/8mrPn.png
http://sh.uploads.ru/7MlEx.png

0

87

July = 48%.

Today +65311 usd!

http://sh.uploads.ru/AnXym.png

http://sh.uploads.ru/JOodD.png

0

88

http://s49.radikal.ru/i125/1507/1e/b49086cf62f3.gif

0

89

Hey! Good materials, gratefulness! +++++++++

0

90

I just paid 420 usd via paypal for the course.

0

91

tojdie wrote:

I just paid 420 usd via paypal for the course.


Hello tojdie!

Material has been sent. The full course 2015.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: Vladimir-Anatolevich08@yandex.ru

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

92

gbp/chf +6388 usd (+104 pips)!

0

93

Thank you, so much ,It's very good!

0

94

Today +59526 USD. :)

http://s3.uploads.ru/mh2Wz.png

0

95

Hi Vladimir.
I just had you paid 420 usd.
You can send me the material and other stuff.
Regards, Eun-Kyung.

Last edited by Eun-Kyung (2015-08-29 20:50:00)

0

96

Eun-Kyung wrote:

Hi Vladimir.
I just had you paid 420 usd.
You can send me the material and other stuff.
Regards, Eun-Kyung.


Hello Eun-Kyung!

Material has been sent. The full course 2015 + update 08/2015.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

97

professional record of 34 wins and 0 losses. :)

0

98

Kronas87 wrote:

Today +59526 USD. :)


こんにちは  :cool:

0

99

today +1180 usd.

0

100

Hi Vladimir,

I sent you $420 usd today via Paypal.

Please send material.

Thanks.

Jeck

0

101

Jeck wrote:

Hi Vladimir,

I sent you $420 usd today via Paypal.

Please send material.

Thanks.

Jeck


Hello Jeck!

Material has been sent. The full course.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

102

http://s3.uploads.ru/MUbrh.png

gbp/jpy +526 pips!

0

103

Vladimir Anatolevich wrote:

Hello Eun-Kyung!

Material has been sent. The full course 2015 + update 08/2015.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir


Thank you. :)

0

104

Hello Sir,
i just sent you 420 usd for the course via Skrill, please check your Skrill accoun.

0

105

avgust80 wrote:

Hello Sir,
i just sent you 420 usd for the course via Skrill, please check your Skrill accoun.


Hello avgust80!

Material has been sent. The full course.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

106

GBP/USD +442 usd,

0

107

Today +25%!  :flirt:
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/pWcSq.png

0

108

Hi Vladimir, I just paid you $420 usd for the course through paypal.
Regards, Camilo.

0

109

camilo wrote:

Hi Vladimir, I just paid you $420 usd for the course through paypal.
Regards, Camilo.


Hello camilo!

Material has been sent. The full course 10.2015

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

110

gbp/usd profit +5600 usd. :)

http://s2.uploads.ru/Iw1KN.png

0

111

I've made a payment for the full course paypal id J800F056.... Please check. Thank you.

0

112

Wafiyah wrote:

I've made a payment for the full course paypal id J800F056.... Please check. Thank you.


Hello Wafiyah!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

113

Very nice product! Super item! Fast delivery! Great doing business with you!
Regards, Camilo.

0

114

Vladimir,

I just purchased this course via paypal. Paypal receipt number 2303-4092-7373-5004. Looking forward to reading and studying the course.

0

115

andmol86 wrote:

Vladimir,

I just purchased this course via paypal. Paypal receipt number 2303-4092-7373-5004. Looking forward to reading and studying the course.


Hello andmol86!

Material has been sent.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

116

I paid you 420 usd for the course through paypal. Thank you.

0

117

Stéphanie wrote:

I paid you 420 usd for the course through paypal. Thank you.


Hello Stéphanie!

Material has been sent. 2015 with updates.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

118

http://s3.uploads.ru/n2hdl.png

0

119

+8600 $ USD/CHF.

0

120

eur/nzd +1000 usd!

0

121

camilo wrote:

Very nice product! Super item! Fast delivery! Great doing business with you!
Regards, Camilo.


Yes, this is the best course. It's fantastic. It's very easy.
My charts: http://forexstandart.ru/search.php?acti … ser_id=228

0

122

Start: 100 USD. Profit:  1645 USD!!!!!!!!  :jumping:
http://s2.uploads.ru/ledOm.png
http://s2.uploads.ru/XWVNh.png

0

123

Hello Vladimir! I´ve  just made payment 420 $ for the course and access to a private forum. Please check.

0

124

Jas wrote:

Hello Vladimir! I´ve  just made payment 420 $ for the course and access to a private forum. Please check.


Hello Jas!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

125

Hello!

Consultations on training material will be October 26th.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

With regards,

Vladimir

0

126

yesterday +7346 usd!
http://s3.uploads.ru/VmSfX.png

0

127

Note: Consultations on training materials will be 4 and 6 November.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

With regards,

Vladimir

0

128

Hello Vladimir. I have just bought the сourse 420 usd. Looking forward to be trained. Thanks. :)

0

129

li1986 wrote:

Hello Vladimir. I have just bought the сourse 420 usd. Looking forward to be trained. Thanks. :)


Hello li1986!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

130

Hi Vladimir is the course still available?
can you let me know. I have send you a email on your email address as well
thank you

0

131

ciprian wrote:

Hi Vladimir is the course still available?
can you let me know. I have send you a email on your email address as well
thank you


Hello ciprian!

The course is still available. The answer has been sent.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

132

Payment send via Paypall Vladimir
waiting for the course materials
thank you

0

133

ciprian wrote:

Payment send via Paypall Vladimir
waiting for the course materials
thank you


Hello ciprian!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

134

Hello Vladimir! I just paid for the сourse 420 usd, paypal transaction ID  1JU82000Q4... I wish you a great day! Thanks!

0

135

fedosi wrote:

Hello Vladimir! I just paid for the сourse 420 usd, paypal transaction ID  1JU82000Q4... I wish you a great day! Thanks!


Hello fedosi!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

136

Start: 100 USD. Profit:  1983 USD!

http://s6.uploads.ru/XOQDv.png

0

137

36 wins and 0 losses. :) Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

0

138

tis wrote:

36 wins and 0 losses. :) Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!


How much percentage of reliability BP have you use in all trades?

0

139

Vladimir Anatolevich wrote:

Wafiyah написал(а):

    I've made a payment for the full course paypal id J800F056.... Please check. Thank you.

Hello Wafiyah!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.co­­­m

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir


Thank you! Excellent course. I have passed the training, I began to trade profitably.

0

140

Wafiyah wrote:

How much percentage of reliability BP have you use in all trades?


Hi! On this account I use only trades with 100% reliability. On the other accounts I use trades with 95-100% reliability.

0

141

Vladimir Anatolevich wrote:

Duration of study: 2 weeks.

Cost: 420 USD.


I paid via paypal 420 usd.

0

142

Fernando J wrote:

I paid via paypal 420 usd.


Hello Fernando J!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

143

I have 100% winning trades 5 months!!!!!!! Great course!!!!  :cool:

0

144

Hi Vladimir, I paid $420 for training course today by paypal
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 8L134008SE389746J
Please use my email for the course. Thank you.
Regards.

0

145

Estet_1970 wrote:

Hi Vladimir, I paid $420 for training course today by paypal
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 8L134008SE389746J
Please use my email for the course. Thank you.
Regards.


Hello Estet_1970!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

146

tis wrote:

tis написал(а):

    http://se.uploads.ru/t/AgNOp.png

Vladimir thank you for the course! This Week +6.62%. :)

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/J2nBz.png

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/v6HRU.png


42 profitable trades! 8 months only profitable trades. 100% winning trades.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/XytV9.png
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/SEdN4.png
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Xbt1o.png

0

147

Hi! Yesterday I paid through paypal training $ 420, please send me course.
Regards.

Last edited by 美羽 (2015-12-17 16:42:57)

0

148

美羽 wrote:

Hi! Yesterday I paid through paypal training $ 420, please send me course.
Regards.


Hello 美羽!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

If you have any questions, please write! E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

With regards,

Vladimir Anatolevich.

0

149

http://s2.uploads.ru/GFPKQ.png

0

150

Salut les amis! Bonne Année!!! Meilleurs Voeux!!! :flag:  8-)

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/BmfpI.jpg

0

151

Result trade my apprentice.

Katya, 29 (Switzerland).

Today's profit: 426 892 EUR.

http://s3.uploads.ru/5OYUx.png

0

152

Hello Vladimir! I just paid 420 usd via paypal for the course.

0

153

Fujita wrote:

Hello Vladimir! I just paid 420 usd via paypal for the course.


Hello Fujita!

Material has been sent.

+ Access to a private forum.

if you have any questions, please contact me.

E-mail: vladimiranatolevich08@gmail.com

I help you.

With regards,

Vladimir

0

154

Nice & Easy, Great Item, Recommended.
Thanks +++++++++++++++++++

0

155

Excellent, it is very profitable!

0

156

http://s7.uploads.ru/N1DOE.png

0

157

Congratulations! Great teacher. This is the best course.

0

158

CHF/JPY €16 138 EUR!!!  8-)

0

159

Cool, I have on this trade +8012 $.

0

160

Brilliant thanks! A+++++++++++++++++
Very good system!!!!!!

GBP/CHF +280 pips.

0